Kings Academy is part of ARK Schools, a charity established in 2004 to create a network of exceptional, non-selective inner-city schools through the government's academies programme. Learn More About Us
Telephone: 0121 459 4451
Skip to Content
Download it here
Term dates 2012/13
Join our mailing list
Aspirational targets are set for every student in every subject to ensure that all students are set on a trajectory to achieve at least five good GCSEs by the time they leave the school.
We assess every child in every subject at the end of every half term and let all students and parents know how their child is doing. Once this has happened the information is used in a number of ways:
· The leadership team looks at the performance of every student to check that each individual is on track and that the right action is being taken if not.
· Each subject team looks at the performance of every students in their subject area and ensures that students are in the right teaching group.
· Each form tutor meets individually with each of the students in their tutor groups to look at how well each student is doing across all their subjects and agrees areas of focus for the coming half term.
We let students and parents know every six weeks:
· What standard (level or GCSE grade) your child is currently achieving.
· How many merits and demerits they have achieved.
· Their overall attendance.
· The number of detentions they have had (if any).
Standard View | High Visibility | Printer Friendly | Sitemap
Tel: 0121 459 4451 | email@example.com
© Copyright ARK Kings Academy 2012 | School Website Design by School Website